BATTERIES AND CHARGERS
THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPECIALIST BATTERIES USED IN E-CIGARETTES. YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OR STORAGE OF BATTERIES.
- Be charged correctly: The current and voltage used to charge the batteries must not be greater than is set out in the instructions. Batteries should not be charged in excessively cold or hot temperatures. Do not leave the battery in the charger for over 24 hours. Do not leave the battery unattended whilst charging. Never use a modified or damaged charge.
- Use the correct discharge current: The discharging current shouldn’t exceed the level set out in the instructions. If it does this may cause the battery to overheat.
- Store the batteries at the right temperature: batteries should be stored at an ambient temperature in dry, well-ventilated conditions. You should avoid excessive hot or cold.
- Keep your batteries in a case when not in use. Don’t carry them around loose in bags or pockets: It’s vitally important that batteries do not come into contact with any metal objects as this can lead to leakage, explosion or fire.
- Not be used if they are damaged, abnormally hot, discoloured, deformed, if the wrapping is not intact or if any other abnormal conditions are detected. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be allowed to come into contact with water or fire. Dispose of the batteries if this occurs.
- Not be put in microwave ovens or in any high pressure container.
- Not be used or assembled with other different makes, types or models of batteries.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
If liquid leaking from a battery gets in your eyes, don’t rub your eyes, wash them with clean water and seek medical attention immediately. Ensure that the battery is disposed of immediately and that any liquid that has leaked from the battery is contained and removed as it may cause explosion or fire.
Please ensure that you dispose of the batteries in accordance with local regulations.
- SAMSUNG 30T 21700 BATTERY £9.99
- SAMSUNG 40T 21700 BATTERY £9.99
- Samsung 30Q £4.99
- Sony VTC 5A £7.99
- Sony VTC6 £6.99
- LG HG2 £5.99
- EFEST 21700 35A 3700mAh Out of stock
- Efest Lush Q2 Battery Charger £14.99
- Efest Lush Q4 Charger £19.99
- 2 Bay 18650 Battery Case £0.99
- 4 Bay 18650 Battery Case £1.49
- 6 Bay 18650 Battery Case £1.99
- 20/21700 DUAL BATTERY CASE £0.99
- 18650 Battery Adapter £2.99
- Efest IMR 26650 Out of stock
- Nitecore Digicharger D2 Out of stock
- Nitecore Digicharger D4 Out of stock
- Nitecore New Intellicharger I4 Out of stock
- Nitecore Intellicharger I2 Out of stock